Welcome! Hippie skirts and Harleys essentially explains my life. I am the hippie mom who likes to do a lot of things the natural way, and hippie skirts tend to be my favorite wardrobe item. Harleys is pretty self explanatory. My husband and I love to get on the bike and just go. Some people would consider us strange, but we're just us...

Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Chance Diaper Pictures

I have written a few times about Cottonbabies Last Chance Sale, so I thought someone might like to see what exactly you get with this sale. I purchase 2 sets, a girl and a gender neutral. Each set was 12 diapers for $24. Remember they retail for $17.95 per diaper. I also purchased 12 refresher kits just in case they needed repairs. here are my diapers:

Here is a close up of one of them. It is in average condition for what I received.



I will be using the prefolds from the Update: $100 Challenge for inserts. So if each diaper did need repair (which they don't) it would be a total of $3.50 per diaper!

$2.00 per diaper + $0.50 per prefold + $1.00 per refresher kit = $3.50.

Amazing!

It doesn't come around very often, but it is totally worth it. At least I think so!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...